Family is the base of every society. For many years, the Club has supported a wide range of activities and services that help to build and nurture happy and harmonious families. This has ranged from support services that help the increasing number of cross-border students and their families assimilate, to programmes on the prevention of child abuse and elderly suicide.
Upping the ante in fostering a more harmonious society, the Club's Charities Trust launched FAMILY: A Jockey Club Initiative for a Harmonious Society with the aim to identify the source of family problems and devise suitable preventive measures as well as promote family health, happiness and harmony (3Hs). Through innovative public education programmes, such as musical drama and the 'happy family kitchen' initiative, the project has reached over 240,000 beneficiaries in 18 districts since its launch in 2007.
- "Adversities" and "obstacles" are not in my dictionary - Amen Luk
- FAMILY: A Jockey Club Initiative for a Harmonious Society Participant – Mrs. Tang & Son
- Caritas Social Centre Redevelopment
- Luohu Cross-boundary Students Service Centre and Support Programme in Shenzhen
- Outreach Befriending Service for the Suicidal Elderly
- Jockey Club Trauma Treatment Service for Children and Youth
- International Social Service Hong Kong